9.05.2011


Lying in the golden, wheat field
Sunlight, cascading on my face of summer skin 
I am taken away, by the beauty of simplicity
The little things that make me flash a crooked smile
The sunset
Clinking rings on a warm, freshly ground cup of coffee
Butterflies
The sunset
All of these things, alluring with beauty
Captivated by each movement,
I find myself lost
In deep thought
I find myself seduced
Mesmerized
Wantonness
I feel I am without freedom
Yearning
I would like to change
metamorphosis 
Like the changing of seasons
Grass dying, perishing
The snow whitening the earth.
Glistening, like crystals,
Then melting into pools of clear liquid waves
New life, budding into radiant smells and colours
Back to the growing fields of summer that are then cut down.
Crunching leaves
Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment