11.25.2011

The 33 Series.

I still have so much to learn. Emotions get the better of me too often.

Pretty soon my hair will do that again!

     Are words needed?
                                                                                  
                                                     

All this talk about hunting....



                                                                         
                                               Who are you when no one is looking?
Say I'm a bird!!!!




                                                        ^Something my friend would say








                                              Ernest Hemingway, Love. What else?









Don't let your eyes fool you.



Random photos of the day. I love them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment